PAOK v Levadiakos football match will be in 28.02.2013 at Thessaloniki, Greece for Greek Cup match. PAOK having good season in this year while their rivals are underachieving. They had also good matches at Greece Cup and they will face with Levadiakos in this round. PAOK got 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose in the league and they have got that lose against Xanthi in 27.01.2013. That was surprising result. PAOK has won their last two home match against OFI and Kerkyra with same scores 3-1. Dimitros Salpingidis and Stefanos Athanasiadis are in form at PAOK squad. They may score a goal in this match. There are many injured players at PAOK squad. Most of them has injured at february and they won’t be in PAOK squad agaisnt Levadiakos. Georgios Fotakis (mid), Konstantinos Stafylidis (def), Sekou Oliseh (mid), Georgios Georgiadis (mid), Georgios Katsikas (def) and Jacobo Sanz (GK) are injured at PAOK squad.
Levadiakos good performance has dropped and they can’t win 4 matches in a row in Greece. They have lost against Panthrakikos and Asteras Tripolis in their last two away matches. Levadiakos has beaten Kerkyra at an away match in Greek Cup and they qualify this round. Their opponent is much stronger now. But there are many absence at PAOK and they will try to defeat PAOK in this match. There’s no injured or banned player at Levadiakos squad at the moment.
- There are 6 important players injured at PAOK Squad
- PAOK could manage to beat Kerkyra at home with 3-1 score while they had 5 players injured in squad
- PAOK has scored 6 goals and conceded 2 goals in their last three matches
- PAOK has won last two matches at home
- Levadiakos couldn’t score in their last three matches
- Levadiakos has no injured or banned player in squad
- Levadiakos has lost their last two matches at away
Match Prediction: Draw, 0-1 goals