Inter Zapresic v NK Zagreb football match will be in 01.03.2013 at Zagreb, Croatia for Croatia HNL First Divion. Inter Zapresic was fighting against relegation last season and they are doing same thing this season too. I believe they will stand at HNL league at the end of season but it won’t be easy for them. Cause other relegation candidates points are too close to Inter Zapresic. One of these relegation candidate is NK Zagreb. It’s an important match for Inter Zapresic. Mislav Orsic and Ante Budimir are good prospects for Inter Zapresic. I believe they will play better teams in the future in Europe. Both players has scored 12 goals and made 7 assists for Inter Zapresic.
NK Zagreb is fighting against relegation in this season. They have finished to season at 6th position last year but they are not that good anymore. I think their squad quality is not good enough for Croatia League anymore. NK Zagreb may relegate at the end of season. I don’t think that Inter Zapresic will lose such a critical match in home against NK Zagreb. Nk Zagreb couldn’t win at away 6 matches in a row. They have lost against RNK Split with 3-2 score in their last away match.
- Inter Zapresic has lost 2 mathes in a row at home matches
- Inter Zapresic couldn’t win 5 matches in a row in the league
- Inter Zapresic got 1 win and 4 loses at their 5 matches in league
- Inter Zapresic scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at their last 3 league matches.
- Inter Zapresic’s last home win was against Istra 1961 in 16.11.2012
- NK Zagreb couldn’t win 6 matches in a row at away matches
- NK Zagreb has won 3 matches and lost 2 matches in their last 5 matches in the league. Their wins were at home matches
- NK Zagreb has scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals in their last 3 matches
- NK Zagreb has beaten another relegation candidate NK Zadar at home with 2-1 score
Match Prediction: 2-3 goals