Wisla Krakow v Jagiellonia Football Match – 28.02.2013 – Polish Cup Match Preview, Prediction and Squad Information
Wisla Krakow v Jagiellonia foorball match will be in 28.02.2013 at Krakow, Poland for Polish Cup. Wisla Krakow is underachieving at Poland League at the moment. I don’t think they will relegate at the end of season cause there’s too much quality difference between Wisla Krakow and last placed teams in Poland league but they are too close to relegation line. There are 16 teams at Polish League and Wisla Krakow is standing at 13th position. Wisla Krakow couldn’t win their last three matches in the league. They have lost against Gornik Zarbze at home and Zaglebie Lubin at away and they got draw against GKS Belchatow in an away match. Wisla Krakow is far from their old days. Midfielder Lukasz Gargula is the most goal scorer player of team. He has scored 4 goals and made 3 assists for Wisla Krakow at 13 matches.
Jagiellonia used to get draws at Poland League. They get 3 wins, 3 loses and 10 draws at Polish league at the moment. They have faced with Wisla Krakow in 20.10.2012 and they got draw against Wisla Krakow with 0-0 score. Jagiellonia has lost against Podbeskidzie with 4-0 score in their last match. Nika Dzalamidze is the most goal scorer of Jagiellonia squad at the moment. He scored 4 goals and made 2 assists for Jagiellonia in the league.
- Wisla Krakow couldn’t win 5 matches in a row (friendlies included)
- Wisla Krakow has lost their last home match against Gornik Zarbze. The match was in 01.12.2012
- Wisla Krakow got 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 loses at home matches in the league
- Jagiellonia has lost just once at away. They also got 2 wins and 5 draws at away matches in the league.
- Jagiellonia got first away loose 5 days ago against Podbeskidzie Bielsko with 0-4 score and Podbeskidzie Bielsko is relegation candidate in Polish League
- Jagiellonia got 4 draws and a lose in their last 5 matches (not included friendlies)
Match Prediction: Draw